Eddsworld Tribute Eddsworld Tribute

This is just awesome... :D
By the way you can download Newgrounds preloaders (http://www.newgrounds.com/downloads/
preloaders/) and they come with instructions, it's very simple...

twilc responds:

Thank you!

David Does Dishes David Does Dishes

Pretty great. The animation is flawless as always and I love how it loops back to him smoking a cig xD This deserves a better score!

KidneyJohn responds:

Thanks, glad you like it.

Minecraft: TNA Part 12 Minecraft: TNA Part 12

Excellent episode as always! Can't wait for the next! 5/5 and faved ofcourse :)

"Buddies" Ep. 1 (Part 1) "Buddies" Ep. 1 (Part 1)

If this is really your first animation than I'm immensely jealous haha... This a some really legit stuff. You say your hoping to put a small team together? I would be honored to be involved in something of this professional quality... Hit me up and let me know what your looking for. 5/5 and faved :)

MemeCraft: Part One MemeCraft: Part One

The only real problem I can see with this is that the audio seems to have too much reverb but other than that the animation is decent, and it was pretty funny. lol = old gregg creeper.

IcyManaStudios responds:

Thanks! This is exactly the kind of comment I like to see. I need a better recording mic. and a more "insulated" area to do my voice acting. Right now I'm using a broken xbox headset xD. Good mic. suggestions would be a big help :)

Rickey Snout Rickey Snout

After reading the description I wasn't expecting much but you did an excellent job! This is really well animated the only thing that would make it any better is if it had flash quality, but apparently that shouldn't be a problem since your switching to flash. Also, love the Tool xD 5/5 and faved :)

Directions? Directions?

The only possible criticism I can make is about the audio. The voices are too quiet and seem to have too much reverb. Try putting some sort of padding around your mic to absorb sound and it'll sound better. Also you could probably have found some better music in the audio portal, always a great place to look.

All in all though I thought it was awesome. It actually made me laugh, which is more than I can say for 90% of the content I run into in the portal, and the animation flows nicely. The art is also good and seems to have a pretty unique style to it. 5/5 and faved :)

UncouthProductions responds:

lol alright, I'll try to get some better equipment for my mic and check out the audio portal :p

And thx for the feedback, appreciate it :D

Kevin Spacey-Ship Kevin Spacey-Ship

Obviously very short, blahblahblah, but I gave it a 5 rating because it just makes me smile haha. Also the animation and art is actually very nice. I will be checking out your other content :) Cheers!

KidneyJohn responds:

Glad you like it. I'll make my next one longer.

War In Minecraft 1 War In Minecraft 1

Wow! This is pretty amazing! Kudos to you. Your animation style is very fluent and nice looking and being basically a beginner at flash (assuming thats what you even used to animate this) I can only begin to speculate on your process... Anyway this is simply a breath of fresh air as far as originality goes, especially considering it's yet another Minecraft toon. This deserves front page as far as I'm concerned. Can't wait for the continuation! 5/5, faved and faved, and I'm definetley interested in checking out your other stuff. Cheers!

Wisenheimers: Guitar Cast Wisenheimers: Guitar Cast

I liked it a lot! The animation is great, and the humor reminds me of home movies... nice job!

mecagir responds:

Thanks so much! Really glad you liked it!