NG Advent Calendar 2012 NG Advent Calendar 2012

First 3 days down, now lets just see if I can get them all!

Chicken Clicker Chicken Clicker

Well thanks for the medal, xD Happy thanksgiving to you too.

Drop Fall Drop Fall

This is a pretty fun game! It took me some time to get past level 2 until I got the hang of it. And of course medals are always a nice touch. As far as game play goes like I said it's fun but the whole setup seems really bare bones. There no way to tell how many lives you or your opponent have, how much of a combo you have (besides counting hits of course). Also another idea is to have the platforms for levels change color when you complete them. Hopefully you see what I mean here xD There's no functions in the game to tell the player what the hell is going on :P Also obviously it wouldn't hurt to translate to English and make it so you can choose between ENG and BR before you play. All in all though I like the game and will probably continue to play it for a while. 3.5/5, 4/5, and faved :D

LuKaSX responds:

Ok, I will see if I do it for next week, but the English Translation can may take a while, but I will do as soon as possible, thanks for the comment, I appreciate it!

Ball! Ball!

It's not terribly fun or original, but it's not horrible. I give it a 2/5... By the way you should really add a preloader.

super kitty eater 3d!!!!! super kitty eater 3d!!!!!

I doubt you put really any effort into this xD. I give it a 0, not because I want to be an ass, but because there is enough of this pointless crap that doesn't get blammed and you may think it's funny or whatever but NG is already totally over saturated. Anyway, maybe it won't get blammed if your lucky, but honestly I hope it does.

Monster Saga Monster Saga

This is a pretty interesting and well thought out game... If you edited out the typos, added more missions and monsters, and an actual combat system than this could make a pretty respectable console/mainstream PC/Mac game. Also it would be great to have some NG achievements. All in all though I like it and think I will continue to play it for a while. 5/5 rating and faved, good job :)

artlogicgames responds:

Thanks , we will expand more gameplay in next sequels.

Madness Retailation Madness Retailation

Newgrounds is not YouTube, it's a place for flash artists to display their own original work.

Blob Drop! Blob Drop!

This is a cool little game :D

I like it, obviously pretty simple, but nicely made. You should add medals for the achievements if you weren't already planning on it.

Another Ragdoll Another Ragdoll

Obviously it's nothing to special

Obviously there has been many a games like this in the past, so I can't say it's anything special. What I can say is that you could make it better but making it more clean:
- A light colored background, like white, lol. You can barely even see the guy. Black against dark blue is not a good combo.
-Also the "damage enflicted thing would be a lighter color to. Not to mention you should change the font, or atleast change the counter to the same font so it looks better.
- Also, if you going to make such a simple game, the least you could have done is make a non-stick figure. I mean, come on, it can't be that much more effort.

Anyway, 2/5 4/10.

talls responds:

Your right, there's really nothing special about this. Hence the name "Another Ragdoll" I used a dark blue because I wanted a "dark" feeling in the game, since your bashing around a ragdoll. The damage indicator was intended to have a bloody look, and if I used the same font, the numbers would turn out to be roman numeral, and I didn't want that. I'll edit the game a bit today.

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Wow

This game is great. It's simple, but complex enough to keep my attention. And the music is good too. 5/5 10/10